Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote idles... how to kill processes?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote idles... how to kill processes?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:56:13 +0100

Federico Bruni wrote:
Anyway freezes didn't happen  anymore. I can easily connect netbook to phone
but i can't do anything. I mean, even this:

ping -c 4 example.com

and no package received.

I've been using Linux-libre 2.6.35.8 so far. Yesterday I used 2.6.36.2 for a few hours and that seems to be a bit less stable. I get some udev errors while booting and I had a freeze and a few other glitches that went away when I rebooted again. Network seems mostly ok, though. So see if you experience any differences between .35 and .36 and report back so that we can make the kernel better.