Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIAARTiGoor

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIAARTiGoor Lemote Yeeloong?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:58:40 -0400

Sorry to bug you, two more quick questions:

1) Where can I get gNewSense 3.0? I can't find it via the official website. Am I missing something? Perhaps it is in some development branch?

2) Suppose I can't immediately get coreboot for the VIA chipset/board system I am considering. Should I then specify Ubuntu Hardy (for 2.3) or Debian Lenny (for 3.0) as the OS for the driver I need at VIA's website? Where could I possibly get some help with drivers? Should I go to Debian/Ubuntu's forums instead?

Thanks again for your help.