Re: [gNewSense-users] new install on Yeeloong, using xfce

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new install on Yeeloong, using xfce
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:27:36 +0200

2010/7/26 al3xu5 / dotcommon <address@hidden>

> Recently - after an upgrade of the slim package - I've realized that
> F1 works fine if I use one of the default themes.
> I mean, it works also with gnewsense theme, but I can't see which
> desktop manager I've switched to.. so I have to guess.

hum... please let me better understand which is the problem:
are you saying that pressing F1 nothing appears? or what else?

yes, exactly
I press F1 and I can't see the session I'm going to load.
I should see for example fluxbox or xfce or...

Actually, F1 is working... I mean, it sets a different DM.
So it's just a graphic issue (I guess).
In fact debian-orbit-blue theme works fine.

It's not the same for you?