[gNewSense-users] gNewSense computers with Coreboot option

From: usonaulo-pete
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense computers with Coreboot option
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 05:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Recently I inquired with Inatux Computers, which sells pre-installed systems that include gNewSense and Trisquel, among others, about plans for offering coreboot BIOS as an option.

After a few emails back and forth, they quickly added some information on their website on the following page: http://inatux.com/?gnu

(text is below)
<<<<
Free BIOS (Coreboot, etc.):
Our computers are not yet available with a Free BIOS, but we are very interested in offering that option in the future. We can build systems with Coreboot as the BIOS, but there will be some limitations as to certain video cards (ATI for 3D), processors, motherboards, memory, WiFi, and other areas as well. Please write us if you are interested.

I think that this is good news, and I hope it gets around.

--pete link