[gNewSense-users] Re: Flattr

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Flattr
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:25:41 -0400

On 04/03/2010 05:07 PM, Paul O'Malley wrote:
> Delyan Raychev wrote:
>> Peter,
>
>> A donation to the FSF (https://my.fsf.org/donate/directed-donations/)
>> would be appropriate (in my opinion) if you like this project and support
>> what gNewSense and the FSF stand for!
>
>> Del
>

> I concur, the hardware and system administration cost money that is
> donations hard earned by members and associate members of the FSF.

Yes, and mentioning you are donating to FSF due to gNewSense would be
good - supporting gNewSense and other "external" projects that aren't
just on savannah does take a decent amount of FSF Sys Admin time
(speaking as a former FSF sys admin), and hearing that time is
appreciated monetarily is always a good thing :-)

--
Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark | Activist; Owner
           \|/