Re: [gNewSense-users] network connection

From: dajo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] network connection
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:38:42 -0700

Ok, thanks for the help.  I got the message about attaching files and
separating the grub enquiry.  Wrt my problem, I gather that I should buy
another ethernet card, and I have looked at the FSF list of Wired Ethernet
Devices that work.  So what advice can I get about which one to buy?  I
have found several that are exact or close matches, but which drivers are
in the gNS 2.3 that I have downloaded?  I am happy to buy a card (but
rather not an external USB adapter) but I do not want this to become too
much of an investigation, I have plenty of projects.  Is it possible
simply to fit another card (which?) and have the software get on with it?
dajo