Re: [gNewSense-users] openoffice 3

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] openoffice 3
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:11:37 +1030

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:34:09 -0500
Quiliro Ordóñez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is there a way I can use Open Office 3 on my Yeeloong with gNewSense
> Metad?

Its been built for Debian sid [1], so it is possible to build it on
mipsel, but its still waiting in backports due to unmet build-deps [2].
You could build it yourself (and its missing build-deps), but be aware
OO.o is legendary for the amount of time it takes to compile. I
wouldn't be surprised if it ties up a yeeloong/fuloong for a _long_
time.
The sid build [3] took 37:32:07.

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/openoffice.org
[2]