[gNewSense-users] I want contribute with you

From: mister fernandez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] I want contribute with you
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:25:50 +0100

Hello all

You can call me Ayam, I'm from Spain  and I want to contribute in the GNewSense project.

I am currently using Ubuntu but I hope to migrate to GNewSense for the next version.

The main contributions what I can do are graphics and music, I suppose what is most needed now are programmers, but I fear that in that sense I can not help.
Before make the graphics I only will use the next free programs:

Blender, Inkscape and Gimp

Before make the music and the sounds I will use the next free programs:

Linux MultiMedia Studio,  ZynAddSubFX and the sound fonts included in Ubuntu and GNewSense.

if you need a Spanish translator I think it could also assist on it.

From now I want you may know what I am at your disposal.
Any contribution that you have you only need to ask me and I will see what I can do.

I am subscribed to the users Mailing Lists and to the art Mailing Lists, so I will be aware of what happens.
You can contact me also by email at the next direction: address@hidden

Ayam