[gNewSense-users] gNewSense metad beta mipsel

From: Lars Nooden
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense metad beta mipsel
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 21:07:19 +0200 (EET)

metad beta installed with a little fiddling on lemote yeeloong.
The installation stops with one of the packages mentioned before (grub-yeelong or something) The way I found to get the installation to succeed was to drop to shell install sudo and reboot. Without grub, it is necessary to point to the kernel and initrd image manually until boot.cfg can be filled in.

There was also one crash with X.  I have the logs from that.

/Lars