Re: [gNewSense-users] epiphany-extensions have not satisfied dependencie

From: aurele
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] epiphany-extensions have not satisfied dependencies
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:48:23 -0500

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 11:39 +0100, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> aurele schreef:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Aptitude message for epiphany-extensions:
> >
> > * epiphany-extensions depends on libosp5 (>= 1.5.2-1) [UNAVAILABLE]
> > * epiphany-extensions depends on w3c-dtd-xhtml [UNAVAILABLE]
>
> This may have something to do with Packages.bz2 problem we've been
> having. That's solved on the main server, but the European server hasn't
> synchronized yet. If you wait one day it should be OK.
>
> If you're in a hurry you can download the packages manually [1] and
> install them with Gdebi or dpkg.
>
> [1] http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/main/

Thanks Sam for your response,

Well normaly as I install a US version of gNewSense in US langage, my
computer is certainly on US repository.

I have tryed again and it works perfectly.

Thanks for all again to you and all user and dev team !

-- aurele

Freedom is not just a word, it's a way of life !

I have not the translation of this ameradian proverb, but this is what
it done in French.

"Nous n'héritons pas de la terre de nos ancêtres, nous l'empruntons à
nos enfants."