Re: [gNewSense-users] how to install octave?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] how to install octave?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:07:22 +0100

Gaspar Núñez schreef:
thank you
ther are many things that i don't know
and it does not look so easy to make such instalation
wouldn't it be easier if the package were updated
so that one could install it with the add packages or synaptic?

Yes, that would be easier for our users. But we lack the developer resources to do that. Software in the next version of gNewSense will be more up to date.