Re: [gNewSense-users] Problem with Icecat repository

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Problem with Icecat repository
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:23:05 +0100

Nicolas Hussein schreef:
Hi,

I entered the command in my terminal, and I have now this error message :

W: Conflicting distribution: http://gnuzilla.gnu.org deltah-icecat Release
(expected deltah-icecat but got hardy)

Nicolas

That's because Launchpad PPA builds only for Ubuntu. So there's no deltah-icecat target. You should be able to just install it, though.

If you want to get rid of the error message, you can change "deltah-icecat" in your sources.list to "hardy". We may include IceCat in our own repo in the future so that this error will go away without having to manually change sources.list.