[gNewSense-users] openFWWF Failing to work

From: Steve Woodruff
Subject: [gNewSense-users] openFWWF Failing to work
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:41:18 -0500

I am hoping to find a bit of guidance on an issue I've been having. I just installed gNewSense 2.3, and went through the process of setting up my wireless adapter (Broadcom 4311 rev. 01) - I used the guide that Leo Rockway wrote here:
http://leorockway.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/0c00-0-network-controller-broadcom-corporation-bcm4311-802-11bg-wlan-rev-01-take-two/

I have used this method in the past with no ill-effects. It has worked for me in Debian, Ubuntu, and gNewSense before. However, this time it's giving me a continuous output of error messages. I have attached a portion of dmesg as a file. This section of dmesg just keeps repeating over, and over again. I'm really at a loss, but would like to get this working as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your time and effort!

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody on FreeNode