[gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 8 [ Tomboy/Netbe

From: R.Siddharth
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 8 [ Tomboy/Netbeans/jdk ]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:01:23 +0530

Thank you all for your suggestions (al3xu5 / dotcommon ) , the
information (Karl Goetz ,Sam Geeraerts ) and your opinions (Christian
Campos) . I looking forward to porting my personal notes and information
to Gnote . I am able to perceive that Java is not a good choice of
language to learn when your migrating to the Free Software Community ,
When I Started learning Java I was still with Windows and I didn't even
have the slightest idea or thought that I will be moving to embrace Free
Software . Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo pointed me to Python ( which I
presume to be another language which has GC ) and I am very certain that
I will learn Python after I finish Java ( I don't want to abruptly stop
Java since this is the first Language that I am learning on my own , I
was taught the basics of C++,till pointers , in school and vaguely
understand C as I did a crash course of that Language few years
ago ).

--
R.Siddharth <address@hidden>