Re: [gNewSense-users] In Short

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] In Short
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:34:57 -0400

Peter Rock wrote:
I see the community guidelines as "don't recommend non-free software
for gNS" and I wholeheartedly support that. The *gNS* community should
never recommend non-free software to be installed on a *gNS*
installation.

But I have no problem with recommending to someone who has said they
are abandoning gNS for Windows to try something like Ubuntu. If they
are giving up on gNS then such a recommendation has nothing to do with
the gNS community guidelines.