Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:53:54 -0500

2009/5/19 Mu <address@hidden>
Hello Patrick.

I see your point, but I would recommend you to try other ways. I
figure you know that gNS is a special GNU/Linux distribution, which is
caracterized by making the greatest efforts to achieve freedom. This
policy means an extra effort, for both users and programmers. I
understand that this could be too much for you, but you should try a
less free GNU/Linux instead of going directly to the oposite side.
Ubuntu for instance would look familiar too you and it is very
probable that you won't have problems with connection. And while using
it, maybe you get accustomed to it, and maybe you could return to gNS
in a future.

I do not think that a partial migration is better than a complete one unless it is for functionality rather than values. I think that a person should place values before anything else but that's just me. I would suggest paying a person for one to one support. I am available and will not charge much. ;-)

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez