Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat video

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat video
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:35:33 -0400

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Ali Gunduz <address@hidden> wrote:

Beware that this will only work for YouTube.

You're right, it works only for YouTube. YouPorn flix act like the signal is not coming through fast, and i still get nothing on mlb.com

but the youtube stuff looked great.  unfortunately, I hardly ever go to YouTube.

i'll probably get a tv if i can, to watch the Red Sox, and to get the premium movie channels through my cable company.  Making this little laptop an entertainment center for me (read: low cost) is not working out.  I can get the Red Sox and all the movie channels for $103 a month, including my internet connection ($30).  I was paying $26 for Netflix and $19.95 for MLB Premium (monthly), so it's only costing me $24 more than that for all of it on a big screen, plus lots of tv channels.  It seems the best way for me.