Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: auto generate
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:05:54 -0500

Thanks, Graziano.  You represented me well.  I didn't understand the
part about how you guys don't want the added complexity of what I was
suggesting, from Karl's emails.  It makes sense for me to use reference
materials (searches, Wikipedia, etc) to figure out technical terms.
Someone named Themis had suggested just such a thing.  But I can be a
little slow on the uptake at times.  Thanks for your help.