Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:16:06 +1030

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:27:16 -0500
auto generate <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think the current role of gNS.org is to be a distribution and
> support center for gNewSense.

I could agree with that interpretation I suppose.

> I don't know offhand of other sites that have links to click, for an
> explanation of what's on the page, but I think I've seen such links.
> But surely they're simple to make.  For example, there could be a link
> that says, "For a layterm explanation of this page, click here"

You are suggesting we massively increase page complexity (or write each
page twice); I'd hope you have a good example of it in use elseware. :)

> As for me editing anything: HA!  I'm lucky to just BE here.

Why not? Its not harder then writing an email.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor