Re: [gNewSense-users] Remove Brokend 3D Apps Page

From: Tor at Shared Genius
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Remove Brokend 3D Apps Page
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:28:46 -1000

Eric P Hutchins wrote:
Shouldn't we remove the "Broken 3D Apps" page in the "Applications and
Hardware" section of the wiki? I wouldn't want anyone shying away from
gNewSense because they think 3D still doesn't work when in fact it does
now.

-Eric
Probably a good idea, I would think.  Perhaps the page should be kept at
least for a time for historical reasons.

I put a note that GLX/Mesa has been re-integrated and the page is no
longer valid by the entry, as this makes two who agree on this.  A more
detailed note probably ought to be put on the main page if it is going
to be kept.

Tor