Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense team: what do they actually do?

From: Enrique Vetere
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense team: what do they actually do?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:12:00 -0200

"If a man gives you freedom, it is not freedom. Freedom is something that you must take."
Queimada [1969]

2009/2/3 Dmitri Gabinski <address@hidden>
Saluton!

Thanks for your replies to my question. I have to regretfully say, I cannot see an argument to such questions I could use. You know, people generally don't care much about software freedom, they care about comfortable use of their computers. Thus, free software per se is not very compelling. Even free things need some advertising, some, well, marketing…

If they only want to create yet another non free GNU/Linux
distribution, we don't care, imho.
:)

Agreed. :)

But don't you care about converting new people to gNewSense? OK, nevermind.

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski