Re: [gNewSense-users] Hi! And a suggestion for a new translation

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Hi! And a suggestion for a new translation
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:26:42 +1030

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 10:44:04 +0100
Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I would also like to ask if there really is no German translation
> > yet
>

> afaik no so feel free to contribute.
> We usually don't let one person only to translate, we need at least
> two people so if you find another one you can start.
>
> a) find another german translator
> b) subscribe to the wiki here:
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/3DGraphicsAre100PercentFreeSoftware?action=login
>
> c) ask in the mailing list to be granted to your account the
> permissions needed to edit those pages.

There are already one or two people who put their names down for
German translations, who I added to the translation team.

I've not been there for a while, but #gnewsense-de might hve people in
it during .de daylight.
Also, you should be able to translate the wiki without special access.
If you work on it for a few weeks, I'm happy to give you access to the
main website.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)