[gNewSense-users] gNewSense for Romania

From: Mikhael Enosh
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense for Romania
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 04:17:17 +0200

Hello.

First, a few words about me, since this is my first message here.

I'm from Galați, România, I'm using computers since '98 and GNU/Linux
since march this year. Over time, from '98 untill now, I've played a
litle with some other Unices, I used to install and configure _all_
types of operating systems. Since march I've used Ubuntu most of the
time, but I've used Debian (Lenny and Sid) and Fedora (10 beta) too.

The reasons I've decided to use and promote only free software are so
many that I don't have place here to list them. ^_^
The only reason that I'l say here is that I am a christian, and for me
using free software is more than just an ethical thing.

Enough about me, let's get to the real subject of this message.

I have started #gnewsense-ro on FreeNode, and gnewsense-users-ro at
nongnu.org and i would like to translate the website too. Please add me
to the 'translation' group on AuthUser, so i can start translating.

Thank you.

--
<>< Mikhael Enosh