Re: [gNewSense-users] create a stripped version

From: meandean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] create a stripped version
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:24:41 -0700

-------- Original Message --------

Of course! It is very close to my thread here
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=25752 but does involve a couple
changes. Let me clean up the process and I write it out...

> Also, do you need/want a mirror for that?
> kk

Couldn't hurt... I have enough disk space and enough bandwidth but I am not
sure how slow/fast the download speed is and I am pretty sure the more
bandwidth I use the slower the download gets. That last part may not be true
but based on feedback that is what seems to occur. Also, if I use a lot of
bandwidth it may draw attention to stuff I host and while nothing is illegal or
anything, they may not appreciate that I host a lot of different stuff on one
account.

meandean