[gNewSense-users] Problems with Epiphany in gNewSense 2.0 (plus updates)

From: J.B. Nicholson-Owens
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Problems with Epiphany in gNewSense 2.0 (plus updates)?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 23:07:29 -0500

I just installed gNewSense 2.0 and updated it fully.

The default web browser appears to be Epiphany.

When I start Epiphany up the default website (gNewSense's homepage) isn't visible because all of the text is huge (each letter is taller than my maximized window on my 1280x1024 screen). All other websites are similar. I can't resize the text enough to make any site visible.

This makes Epiphany unusable. Seamonkey doesn't do this. Does anyone else have this problem with Epiphany? Have there been any ideas on workarounds or fixes?

Thanks for any tips or help you can offer.