[gNewSense-users] Artwork gallery...

From: Patricio Maciel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Artwork gallery...
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:01:51 -0300

Hi all, i've posted almost all artwork i did, in gnome-look.org...this help us to know the feeling of the users, which designs they prefer, warmer or cooler themes, like used in last release...

You can found almost all artwork to download in this page:

http://www.gnome-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=daleduro&action=contents

I will be updating the page with both format (standard and wide) for each design for download.

Would be very positive receive your feedback in that page to not overload list with off-topic comments...

I think this "poll" would be great to give us some idea to start to work on future release's artwork...

Thanks to all,

Enjoy...

Patricio Maciel (daleduro)