Re: [gNewSense-users] Translation project into Greek

From: christophe . jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Translation project into Greek
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:59:02 +0200 (CEST)

> 2008/5/9 erynies thos <address@hidden>:
>>

>> --
>> Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω
>>
>> Hi!I am new in this list and all I can say is congratulations  for your
>> whole effort. I would really love to help translate the gNewSense website
>> into Greek. If you think this is a good idea, I'd love to hear from you.
>
> It's a great idea. We have to spread gNewSense in other languages. I
> helped with the Spanish translation, and on this list you can find
> other people from the Spanish, Italian and French groups.
> I think that you should find other Greeks to help you, because there
> are a lot of pages to translate.
> If you have doubts with the translation process, you can ask here.

Great news! If you want to create a community in your language, I suggest you
to go on
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/TranslatingTheWWWSite and create an IRC channel
and a mailing-list.
If you find at least a friend who could help you in the translation process of
the www website,
then you can send a mail to Brian Brazil to start translating.

I'm glad to see more and more people interested in Free Software!

Christophe