Re: [gNewSense-users] Copyright question about net/irda/irqueue.c

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Copyright question about net/irda/irqueue.c
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:59:50 -0400

> I have found a thread about it on the debian-legal mailing list [1],
> It's probably best to contact the FSF about what is trivial and what
> isn't. If we have to remove it, there's plenty of alternatives to
> choose from.
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/11/msg00248.html
> [2] http://www.scalabium.com/faq/dct0136.htm
> [3] http://www.brics.dk/~btools/ELI/libelf-0.6.4/lib/hash.c

Wow, Sam, thanks for, uh, doing my work for me. :)

I have made a footnote on the KFV entry for this file, and so the
linux/net section is finally done.  In the meantime I will seek advice
from the FSF about this and, thanks to Sam, will figure out how to
better use the info from debian-legal for future KFV work.

Bake

P.S.  Thanks for updating KFV Flow -- it looks great. :)