[gNewSense-users] Suspected non free

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non free
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:43:56 -0500

Hi!
I've been thinking, and well, since we're finding many suspected non
free software inside the kernel, i propose we create a wiki called,

"Suspected non free software on linux-hardy" (or something similar)

So instead of been discussing every license we find, we can put all
suspected non free in it, and later when we finish (what would be the
first step process, we all can check the suspected non free and choose
the real ones that should be removed.

Because maybe we are spending a lot of time discussing, but there is no
special record for this.

What do you think, because if i try to expose all the ones i believe are
not free in "net" here, i will bother you.

Sometimes it bothers myself. :-/
--
Luis A. Guzmán García
Colaborador/Usuario gNewSense