[gNewSense-users] another GPL version questions

From: Peter and Jesse
Subject: [gNewSense-users] another GPL version questions
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:24:50 -0700

I have found several files in drivers/media/video/ that say

* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License

and that's the end of the paragraph. I've been assuming that they
accidentally left out part of the licence statement, so I've been saying
it's GPLv2 or later. However, after seeing it in different places I
thought I'd better double check.
 Peter