Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork

From: Mathieu Stumpf
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:29:24 +0200

Ok, here is a new version of the script. What now works :
* recognize file type (*.c, Makefile, etc.) if you find any none well
supported file, please tell me
* propose a recursive browse
* manage already checked file (but not directory)
* generate report for each file checked, naming it like the wiki
relative url, minus the "wiki:kernel/". It propose to edit the report
with you $EDITOR (vi if this variable isn't set)

What doesn't work yet :
* generate the right wiki line after a recursive browse, so it tells the
actual rate of work done in it (a (q)uit fonction should be add for
that).
* as it doesn't generate a line with the good rate, it proposes to
browse a directory even when already 100% checked
* put the bugy comportement you found here :D

So test it, report bug, I'll try to make a fully functionnal version
that we can release on the wiki this week.