Re: [gNewSense-users] Launchpad & all that

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Launchpad & all that
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:17:39 +0000

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Brian Kemp <address@hidden> wrote:
(I can't say I didn't see this coming.)

Seconding the notion that the Lpad group is for filing & monitoring
upstream bugs *only* and is NEVER going to replace our current issue
tracking system until the license changes to something FSF-Free.

Working with Ubuntu to make Gobuntu and the rest of the family free is
an important side-effect, but is not a *primary* goal of this group.
This is to make dealing with upstream easier, nothing more.

Exactly.

I'd add more but my wife just got home, and she busted her ankle
pretty badly today.

Eek, hope she gets better soon.

Brian