Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Update version 2

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Update version 2
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:35:45 +0000

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Luis Alberto <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, i know that there is alot of work still to do.
But some spanish users are asking if the current gNS release can update to the version 2.

And now that i think about it, i wonder myself if that's possible
Does somebody knows?

I upgraded my dev box dapper->hardy over the weekend, and it wasn't pretty.
As it stands, I don't think we'll be able to provide an ungrade path other than
reinstall, but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Brian

Have a good day!
Regards
--