Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV weekly update

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV weekly update
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:34:46 +0000

Hi, all.

Many thanks to Lee for sending out the weekly update; much appreciated.

I am just back from Iceland, what a beautiful country.  As suspected,
I did make it to the spa (Blue Lagoon), and it was most relaxing to be
warm, but also have heavy snow falling.

Now I'm back, I'll try to catch-up with what has been going on.

Cheers,

Chris.