Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork mockup

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork mockup
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:15:16 -0600

On Feb 17, 2008 8:44 PM, Tonatiuh de San Julián <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!
I did a little mockup of a gdm theme, and how I see the style.
All the pics are mine so if you want to use them just tell me. I have a
bunch of macro fotos of nature, we can use them in the gdm them like I
did and de wallpaper of the same foto inside. It will go well also with
KDE 4
The logo of gNewSense is the one remade by Patricio Hernán M.
remember that is just a concept, i did a few just to see how it works,
but if you think is worth it, I'll try to make a gdm theme and a kdm
theme that really works.
I hope you like
Tonatiuh

It's interesting, but is it possible to do such thing with gdm?
--
Leo Arias
¡el futuro es libre!