Re: [gNewSense-users] package adopted: Language-pack-ti-Language-pack-yi

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] package adopted: Language-pack-ti-Language-pack-yi
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:06:41 +0000

Leo,

Thanks for adopting another section.  Don't forget to update the table
at the top of Packages/ MAIN, so that we can see how many sections
everyone has adopted.  Looks like you will be challenging the
positions of two people :-).

Great progress, Leo.  I'll be doing the statistics, a little later.

Cheers,

Chris.