[gNewSense-users] T-shirt/ Polo shirt?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] T-shirt/ Polo shirt?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:30:54 +0000

Hi, all.

I was thinking of the possibility of having a small amount of
gNewsense T-shirts or Polo shirts produced.

This is for selfish reasons.  I like what we are doing, and I'm proud of it.

I was looking at a small run, for any one on the team that may be interested.

0.  Is any one interested?

1.  If so, any design ideas? (Have a look at
http://svn.gnewsense.svnhopper.net/gnewsense/builder/trunk/images/ for
ideas)

2. If I go ahead and do this, I would probably sell them for the
amount they cost to produce, plus the postage and packing to your
address. I'd also be looking at payment by Paypal, as this is a
low-key affair, and not a Cafepress
(http://www.cafepress.com/buy/linux/-/cfpt2_/copt_/cfpt_/source_searchBox/x_0/y_0)
 sort of offering.

3.  Is BrianB happy for the images to be used, and or other designs,
being used in this way.  Before ANY action is taken, a design would be
finalized and published.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/