[gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and bugs.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and bugs.
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:24:53 +0100

Hi, all.

I've just been having a look at the suspected non-free software table
(http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/SuspectedNonFree), and the bugs list.

It seems like quite a bit has changed since people made the really
valuable contributions on these pages.

Could everybody concerned please have a look at the following bugs,
and having considered the current position, make any changes to the
suspected non-free table.

BUG 99 closed
        102 closed
        103 open
        106 closed
        108 open
        109 duplicate of (closed) 99

If a package was suspected non-free, a bug raised, then the issue
resolved, then we need to delete the entry from the SNF table.

If everyone can take a look at this, it will really advance things.
Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/