[gNewSense-users] Volunteer update.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Volunteer update.
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:04:40 +0100

Hi, all.

I'm pleased to be able to announce that Edi has volunteered to adopt
MAIN/ U and V :-).

This will help us move closer towards our objective.  There are still
quite a few sections that need adopting, so I would really appreciate
it if anyone can take on a little more, or if not already involved,
perhaps think about adopting a section.

As you know, I have been having a drive towards breaking sections into
smaller, more manageable sections.  Hopefully these will be more
attractive to potential volunteers.

Thanks for listening.

Chris.