[gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:55:25 +0100

Hello All,

I have volunteered to stand in for Chris on the days (or weeks) that he will be unavailable, so this week I am sending out the weekly bug stats report.

To be honest, not much has changed we have 41 open/needs info bugs (if you only count 40 that is because I am about to open one after this e-mail but it should be up by the time you read this).  Six of these bugs (the same six) need info, so if anyone has the time to investigate I think we would all be very grateful.

PFV is moving along slowly, but it is moving along and thanks to all who put in some time to help with this tedious but important job.

There are a number of people who have filed bugs but have no profile, so if you could check that your profile is filled and available (an e-mail is all that is needed really) that would be great.
Also, on the SuspectedNonFree page there are some issues that need moving forward, in particular the mp3 players issue - any volunteers?

On the whole though, bugs are being found (albeit slowly) and reported which is a good thing.  Thanks to everyone who volunteers their time to the project. Please e-mail me if you think I have missed anything important, because it really is about communication and I know I can learn a lot from many of the volunteers out there.

Finally. Forgive my long rambling e-mail, it's just the way I write. So let's keep up some momentum and bring gNewSense up to the next level.
Thanks,
Lee  (lee797)