[gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software.
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:12:24 +0100

Hi,

We have a few items of suspected non-free software that has not yet been reported properly as a bug.

Could the people who added the following items, please complete the table, here:

Firmware

Xubuntu-Desktop

Edubuntu-Desktop

More MP3 players

mpg321

gqmpeg

spca5xx-source

I'd really like the people that registered the concerns to complete the table, but it would also be acceptable for anyone else to volunteer, or even, the PFV of the relevant (?) repository.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.