[gNewSense-users] is gNewSense Feisty or Dapper equivalent?

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: [gNewSense-users] is gNewSense Feisty or Dapper equivalent?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:15:04 -0400

Hi,

I want to install a GPLed video application called Miro.  The installation notes say the following:

-------

To install the latest version of Miro on Ubuntu Feisty, you need to add the following repository to your apt sources list:

deb http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/pculture.org/miro/linux/repositories/ubuntu feisty/

To install the latest version of Miro on Ubuntu Dapper, you need to add the following repository to your apt sources list:

deb http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/pculture.org/miro/linux/repositories/ubuntu dapper/

-------

I had the same issue with other aps.  Which release of Ubuntu is an updated gNewSense equivalent to.  Feisty Fawn?

Which repos should I use?

Thanks,

Andrei