[gNewSense-users] Bugs

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bugs
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:09:59 +0100

All,

Karl has done some great work on updating some of the open bugs.  He raised a valid point about bug 00086.  Can somebody (Brian?) make a decision on whether this can be closed?

##An earlier email mentioned writing some more guidance notes for the wiki, the resolution of bugs should be included in this, I think.

I noticed on some of the bugs that Karl commented on, that conflicting opinions existed (this is normal and nothing to worry about).  The problem is that people had left opinions/ comments on bugs, but had not _signed_ them.  Could everybody please try to _sign_ any work they do, so that if people have further questions or comments, they know where to direct them.  Not only will this get some bugs closed, it will also help other work, and get you recognised for the effort you put in.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.