[gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:02:14 +0100

Hi, everyone.

We had a good bit of effort put into the project yesterday, especially noteworthy were Matt and Lee.  Good effort, guys.

Can I gently remind everybody that we need to file bug reports for all suspected non-free packages.  This means that if you have entered anything on this page, then a bug report should be raised for it (if not already done) and noted on the table. Kevin has managed to do this, well done.

Things continue to move forward, which is really positive.  Remember, if you're not sure of anything, either mail the list, chat on the IRC, or mail individuals directly, if you don't want the whole list to hear what you have to say :-).

Take care, guys.

Cheers,

Chris.