[gNewSense-users] Freedom verification and documenting the wiki

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Freedom verification and documenting the wiki
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:12:17 +0100

I have written an outline of how I have so far documented the checking
of the /main/f/ section of the package list in the wiki. This can be
found at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/DocumentingYourWork. I have also
linked to this page from the Freedom Verification FAQ which can be found
here: http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/VerificationFAQ

Obviously this is just describing how I have been doing it so far. Any
improvements to technique and/or efficiency are of course welcome.

I have not so far come across any suspected non-free package.Apart from
reporting them on the "suspected non-free" wiki page and e-mailing this
list if and when one is discovered, I don't know what to do about it -
any suggestions?

lee797

--
Lee McCafferty <address@hidden>