Re: [gNewSense-users] is there any friggin way of stopping BurningDog fr

From: Kevin M. Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] is there any friggin way of stopping BurningDog from constantly crashing?!?!
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 11:19:23 -0400

I'd also suggest moving .firefox/.mozilla and seeing if that doesn't help.

I use no extensions on BurningDog, and the only complaints I have with
it are that it's slow (in comparison to others) and out of date (I'm
fond of Iceweasel 2.0). Stability, however, has never been an issue.

As for alternatives sometimes there aren't any. But if you're looking
for a good browser have you tried Epiphany?

Also, IceApe might be able to handle some or all of the extensions you
use. IceApe is the rebranded SeaMonkey suite, that was once called
"Mozilla".

- -Kevin