Re: [gNewSense-users] A request for your input.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] A request for your input.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:35:46 +0000

address@hidden wrote:
> As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.
> https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/

I had to deactivate CSS to view this survey.  Consider setting a text
colour.

The telephone number should probably be given in an international form.

Also, I assume that you mean free software when you write "Open
Source".  There are many competing definitions of "Open Source" as I
explained some years ago in http://mjr.towers.org.uk/writing/ambigopen

In some places, it is not clear what you mean by "free" or "open".

When and where will the results be published?  Under a free software
licence such as GNU GPL or MIT/Expat?

Thank you for the tip about phpsurveyor.  It seems to work.  I'll add
it to my page at http://people.debian.org/~mjr/surveys.html#advice

Hope that helps,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/