Re: [gNewSense-users] newcomer's greetings

From: fchoong
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] newcomer's greetings
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:09:04 +0900 (JST)

Ubuntu already does most of the "convenient" stuff, so there is no need
for another "convenient" GNU/Linux distribution. What is need now is the
truly Free distribution. I guess Tryggvi has got the point already, so we
can go easy on the newcomer ;)

David Fu
--
firecat server-side javascript webserver
http://firecat.nihonsoft.org