Re: [gNewSense-users] minutes of an hour

From: Alejandro Serrano
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] minutes of an hour
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:42:35 +0100

Hi,
I would like to help explaining how to use apt-get and Synaptic, and
maybe I could try to make a small explanation about what Free Software
means. Also, as I stated in a previous mail, I'm very interested in
setting up a Spanish translation.
I also would like to express my ideas about what people should see when
they look for help.
- A start page with gNewSense logo, and links to gNewSense.org, FSF and
so on
- A list of every program in the default installation, and to user
guides of all of them, so help can be easily found. A newcomer could
find useful a list of which application does something (I mean: "Gimp:
image editor. [Web page] [User guide]")
- I would also include a small guide of how-tos about configuring the system
In addition, maybe we could write a small intro to gNewSense and add it
as a PDF.

Cheers,
Alejandro

Paul O'Malley escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Brian and I met for about an hour today.
> We explored gNewSense and here are our thoughts on what needs to take
> place in the short term.
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Meetings/Dublin7Jan2007
>
> We are asking for you to contribute any way you can.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul O'Malley

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com