[gNewSense-users] releases?

From: Vim Visual
Subject: [gNewSense-users] releases?
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:06:57 +0100

Hi,

I have a question for B Brazil and P. O'Malley...

How regularly are you going to release gNewSense? Is it planned on a 6
months schedule? How long will be releases supported? Are you going to
keep the link to Ubuntu or change that? There are also other very
interesting and promising distros flying in the air, like Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD ... that would fix the GNU/Linux's linux's Linus problem
:)

http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/9/25/161

I'm just curious because I like gnome as a Desktop and am looking
forward to seeing 2.16 on gNewSense... and Ubuntu is out of question
in my case

Thanks,

Pau

PS: Regarding the long discussion on mp3 -- As I can see from the
pages of OpenBSD (you know that Theo de Raadt is a freedom defender)
you CAN reproduce mp3 files but CANNOT encode into mp3. That's the
only point.